Graphology Insight: Handwriting Analysis

All you ever wanted to know about Handwriting Analysis/Graphology and how it relates to personallity. Change handwriting-improve personality Powered by: ReviewHandwriting.com

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Learning Handwriting Analysis


"Do you really think by changing one's Handwriting a person can change his Personality?" It was the question that my best friend, Bindiya asked me when I told her about my passion for Graphology.
My answer was yes - you can to some extent.

She was an introvert and wanted me to help her become an outgoing /extrovert person. I warned her "It's not going to be easy". I reasoned being an introvert is not a big deal. However, she had made up her mind. I asked," Are you sure, you want to try this? "She was ready for the challenge; wanted me to help her and then begun our experimentation.

I showed her traits in her handwriting which indicated her introvert nature. I explained her that she will have to make a conscious effort to change certain aspects of her writing style to change her personality. She would sometimes forget what I had taught her and would revert back to her old handwriting. It was an effort of two amateur people to bring about a change so it required a bit of hard work.

We diligently kept working on her writing traits and eventually over a period of time we noticed a change in her personality. I am proud to say that today this friend of mine is a successful financial consultant in Australia and I am happy for her. I am glad I could make a little difference in her life.

Today her handwriting clearly indicates her extroversion...

1. Shows Rightward trend and fuller forms/curves.
2. Increased size of the letters and expanded letter width and letter spacing.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home