Graphology Insight: Handwriting Analysis

All you ever wanted to know about Handwriting Analysis/Graphology and how it relates to personallity. Change handwriting-improve personality Powered by: ReviewHandwriting.com

Saturday, January 6, 2007

My Passion " Handwriting Analysis"


I was so excited after the success of my first experimentation that I thought of pursuing my interest a bit further. It was as if my life has found a new meaning. Nothing mattered more than my new found love for graphology.

Day and night, I sat in front of my computer gathering as much information as I could about Handwriting analysis and started making notes on the subject. When my teachers wrote anything on the board, I would get lost in trying to figure out their strengths and weaknesses. I would think about their narrow- mindedness, optimism, indecisiveness, creativity, argumentativeness, aggressiveness, diligence, precision etc and above all their temper.

I would ask my friends for their notebooks to have sample of their hand writings so that I could sharpen my analytical skills. I would sit in my room for hours trying to identify different traits in different writings, studying broad strokes and fine lines. I was gaining respect among my peers for my new found knowledge and I was enjoying my popularity.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home